Christmas Poetry Competition Details and Terms & Conditions:
• Submissions will be accepted via email until 13th December 2023.
• Entrants should share their full name, age and location when submitting their entry.
• Entrants should submit a photograph of themselves along with their entry.
• Poems and photos should be sent to Lumo via firstname.lastname@example.org
• The competition is open to children and schools across the Newcastle region and surrounding areas.
• The winner will be contacted via email with a voucher code and ways to redeem.
• The winner will receive complimentary round-trip travel for themselves and up to four people to visit any location across its route between Edinburgh and London. If tickets for further passengers are required these will be charged at the cheapest available fare for the services required.
• Issued tickets are only valid for travel on LUMO SERVICES ONLY.
• VALID FOR ONE-TIME ONLY USE.
• If you would like to travel on an open return ticket that is also welcome. All voucher seat reservations are strictly subject to availability. You can travel without a confirmed seat reservation.
• The prize must be booked one month in advance from the date of departure.
• The prize is valid for 12 months from 1st January 2024. Booking and travel must be taken before the expiry date - please ensure you validate your email voucher code within the stated time. Unfortunately, LUMO are unable to extend the date beyond the expiry date
• The prize is non-refundable and non-transferable. Tickets cannot be changed once booked and reserved.
• No cash alternative will be offered for the prize.
• Prizes can only be delivered to a valid UK address.
• The prize draw decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
Full timetable information can be found at www.lumo.co.uk/our-timetable
Terms & Conditions:
By submitting a poem to the Christmas poetry competition, participants agree to the following:
• The winning entrant will be announced and displayed on LUMO social media channels on Monday 18th December.
• The winning poem and photo of the writer will be shared with local media.
• Entrants must be from or reside in, Newcastle or the surrounding area.
• Participants grant LUMO the right to use, reproduce, and display submitted poems and photos in any media, including but not limited to the company’s website, social media channels, and promotional materials.
• By entering the competition, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the competition entry may be held and used only by LUMO in accordance with these terms and conditions.