Lumo Fixed Promotional Tickets are available for £19.90 or less subject to the following terms and conditions.
1. All fares included in this promotion are single tickets. Customers may make a return journey by purchasing multiple single tickets.
2. A maximum of 9 single or return journeys may be booked in one transaction, to book more than 9 journeys please make your purchase in multiple transactions.
3. Tickets are only available to purchase through the Lumo website at lumo.co.uk or through the LumoGo App. Non-promotional tickets purchased from any other website or at stations may be available at higher fares.
4. Promotional fares are available for travel on all Lumo services operating from 25th October 2021 up to and including 1st December 2021.
5. All promotional fares must be purchased by 23:59 on the day before travel.
6. Tickets are valid for travel on the date and time shown on the ticket only. For travel at any other time customers will need to purchase a new ticket at a cost of up to £69 each way.
7. No tickets are valid for sale on any other operators services, including LNER, Cross Country, Northern or TransPennine Express.
8. Promotional fares are available for every seat which can be reserved on our services, a total of at least 350 seats per service.
9. We save up to 50 seats per service for customers without reservations, these tickets are not available to use with these seats.
10. No refund is payable should tickets reduce in price after a customer completes a transaction.
11. If all reservable seats are sold out on any service, no further promotional tickets will be available, however customers may choose to travel with a flexible ticket without a seat reservation.
12. Customers must sit in the coach and seat number on their ticket or reservation.
13. Tickets can be changed for travel on an alternative date or time, subject to any fare difference. Changes must be made through lumo.co.uk before the original departure time on the ticket.
14. Tickets are non-refundable, however customers may exchange their ticket for an e-voucher for use on future Lumo services by requesting this through the lumo.co.uk website. Requests must be made before the original departure time on the ticket.
15. Tickets have no value once the booked service has departed.
16. Normal Child and Railcard discounts apply, with the exception of Veterans Railcards which are not valid in combination with this promotion.
17. Customers are eligible for Delay Repay under our normal Delay Repay terms.
18. This promotion is offered by Lumo, a trading name of East Coast Trains Limited.