Which ticket do you have?
Lumo offer two types of tickets:
- LumoFixed tickets are our best value tickets and are only valid on the date and train you have booked, but they can be changed right up to the time your train departs for any future journey with us –there’s no fee to change if you book direct with us, you’ll just need to pay any difference in the price for the new service.
- Anytime tickets can be used on any of our trains on the date on your ticket (or for return tickets, to come back any date within a month).
How do I change my ticket?
If you want to change your LumoFixed or Anytime ticket, just log into your account, select your ticket and then select the Amend Journey option. We will then show you what tickets are available for that journey, on a different time and date, where required.
Am I entitled to a refund?
If you can no longer make your journey you may receive a refund or evouchers dependant on your ticket type.
- Anytime tickets for Lumo services only will receive a full refund, subject to a £10 admin fee.
- LumoFixed tickets are non-refundable. However, to allow customers to book with confidence, from 21 June 2021 until 31 March 2022, you can request an evoucher for the full value of a LumoFixed ticket you no longer intend to use.*
* Requests for LumoFixed evouchers must be made no later than 18:00 the day before travel. Evouchers will be valid for 12 months from the date of issue and can be used to pay in full or in part for another Lumo journey of your choice in the future. You must have a Lumo account in order to receive an evoucher.
How do I apply for a refund/evoucher?
Please complete our refund form here.